Reverse Polarity SMA Male to Reverse Polarity SMA Male Low Loss 240 Wi-Fi Coaxial Cable
Designed to deliver high performance with minimal loss, Low Loss 240 (LMR-240 equivalent) assemblies are thin, light, and flexible. Low Loss 240 is a high quality alternative to RG-8X when you need the maximum signal integrity. With a durable Polyethylene jacket, these cables are suited for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Connector 1: Reverse Polarity SMA Male
- Connector 2: Reverse Polarity SMA Male
- Cable Type: RushCables Low Loss 195 (LMR-195 Equivalent)
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Jacket Material: Black Polyethelyne (PE)
- Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Center Conductor: Soild Bare Copper (BC)
- Cable Diameter: .195 inches
- Operating Temperature Range: -40/+185°F
- Minimum Bend Radius: 1 inch
- Attenuation at 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 18.6dB/100ft
- Attenuation at 5.8 GHz/100 ft: 29.9dB/100ft
- 3 ft.
- 5 ft.
- 10 ft.
- 15 ft.
- 20 ft.
- 25 ft.
- 35 ft.
- 50 ft.
- 75 ft.
- 100 ft.
Applications: Wi-Fi, Antenna Cables, Ham Radio, Patch Cables, Jumper Cables, WLL, GPS, WLAN, LMR, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas.