Times Microwave LMR-400-UF is designed for flexibility, low loss, RF shielding, and weatherability. LMR-400-UF UltraFlex series cable feature stranded center conductors and rubber outer jackets designed to withstand repeated bending. The cable has the lowest loss of any comparable cable. With 90 dB of RF shielding this cable is suitable for applications with a large amount of EMI. LMR-400-UF can be installed both in and outdoors. Use Times Microwave brand LMR-400-UF cable for any application requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas). LMR-400-UF is a drop-in replacement for RG-8.
- Cable Type: LMR-400-UF
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Center Conductor: Stranded Bare Copper (BC)
- Jacket: Thermoplastic Polyethylene (TPE)
- Outer Diameter: .405 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated Drop-in replacement for RG-8
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 4.7dB/100ft
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 8dB/100ft
- Two Year Warranty
- Assemblies are Heat Shrunk
- All Assemblies Pass a 3 Step Quality Control Process
- All Assemblies Made in USA
- BNC Male & Female
- BNC - Male & Female Reverse Polarity
- SMA - Male & Female
- SMA - Male & Female Reverse Polarity
- N - Male & Female
- Mini-UHF - Male & Female
- TNC - Male & Female
- TNC - Male & Female Reverse Polarity
- UHF - Male & Female
Use for any application requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas). LMR is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
RushCables manufacturers each cable to the highest standards in Plaistow, NH - USA. Every cable is swept, heat shrunk and checked for consistency and performance. Our connectors are crimped on the body and soldered on the pin. We use the highest quality, yet cost effective connectors on the market. These connectors are manufactured in Taiwan and are silver plated brass with teflon. If you require connectors from major brands like Times, Amphenol, RFI, TerraWave and others - we can help. Simply contact us and we can send a quote. Please note: brand name connectors often add an extra 2-3 days to cable completion plus the additional cost of the connectors.